Supervises and coordinates all activities of the Shipping departments, controls the materials entry - exit and the proper management and billing of all orders shipped.
1. Responsible for executing Profit Plan targets for Profit Plan, Freight Cost, Cost Out, inventory accuracy and other key metrics as required by site and divisional leadership.
2. Ensure site adheres to Supply Chain Policies and Corporate procedures and programs.
3. Establishes and maintains procedures for the department.
4. Build Organizational Capability through development plans, mentoring, and driving accountability.
5. Prepare and maintain control of all shipping documentation, BOL, manifests.
7. Timeliness and accuracy of shipping transactions.
8. Adhere to Trade compliance regulations, ISA, and local laws for imports and exports.
9. Provide location tracking information to customer shipments.
10. Generate errors and airfreight reports for W34 warehouse to the Shipping department of and prepare/follow the action plans to reduce this metric.
11. Generate the product shipped report through the AS400-Vista systems versus the production lines report.
12. Support the Manufacturing Supervisor to follow orders with next due date.
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or similar careers.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- PC knowledge, Microsoft Office, AS400, Vista.
- Knowledge of Eaton – Electrical products.
- Mapics knowledge / CPIM certification is a plus
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: ADMIN Administrative
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time