Senior Technical Support Engineer
We are looking forward to a Senior Technical Support Engineer in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Taipei, Taiwan.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is responsible for solving UPS application issues. Primary tasks include analyzing failure, gathering information from internal experts about product capabilities relative to specific customer needs, finishing root cause report, and determines appropriate solution and/or responses. Design, develop, deliver, and manage training to support sales efforts.
• Provide UPS technical support for failure analysis, it includes wiring, installation, configuration, start up UPS operation and so on, in order to solve UPS application issues.
• Collect application information, draft reports and finish root cause report in order to closed UPS issues after investigation.
• Provide product/application training to senior service engineers when required.
• Coordinate with other teams to complete the assigned tasks, such as UPS Factory Acceptance Test.
If you are with:
• Bachelor’s degree in Automation or Electrical Engineering
• 5+ years of related experience in UPS technical support, UPS development
• Good communication skills and coordination skills
• Good in English speaking & writing skills
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EA East Asia
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time