Sales Engineer- Capacitor 电容器销售工程师
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Sales Engineer-Capacitor in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Shanghai, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is achieving sales goals and executing sales plans within assigned sales territory.
· Promote the company’s products, solutions and services to assigned customers and prospects.
· Build preferred partnership relationships with assigned customers including segment and end user.
· Develop new market and sales opportunities continuously.
· Train and educate our customer/partners about the products and solutions.
· Keep communication with other departments and follow up quality, delivery, order handling.
- University degree, major in electrical engineering or automation.
- 7 years and above relevant experience in Medium Voltage assembly sales.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill, good teamwork spirit, self-motive, goal-oriented and energetic.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Good PC skills, able to use MS-office programs as Excel, Word, Power Point.
- Willing to work hard and face challenge.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD PDSS Power Distribution Systems Services Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time