Key Account Sales Manager
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Key Account Sales Manager in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Taipei, Taiwan.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is to manage the Eaton largest key account in Semiconductor industry through leading different functions and to achieve annual sales and growth targets.
• Achieves PQ sales and support PD revenue target in the assigned country.
• Formulates and implement a sales and marketing strategy to achieve business objectives in line with corporate and regional strategies.
• Develops and implements plans to increase market-share and profitability of enterprise products and services (value-based concept).
• Build relationships with key customer (top-tier companies in Semiconductor industry) to enhance long term business prospects. Establish strong key account focus with high level of CRM
• Works with marketing primes to implement the company’s marketing communication strategy to sustain the brand image.
• Leverage EATON's local and regional resources to close enterprise projects and creates customer's satisfaction.
• Complies with customer or projects bid review process and provides bid management documents in accordance with policies and process requirements of the project or customer.
• Lead and maintains a cooperative working relationship with all other Eaton departments (cross BUs and functions ), focusing on providing a high level of customer satisfaction both internally and externally.
If you are:
- Master’s Degree or equivalent, preferably in Electrical Engineering
- At least 10 years of sales experience in science park customers, preferably in semiconductor or Hitech segment and with 3 years management experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in Enterprise Solution selling (Semiconductor, Critical infrastructure, Data Centre)
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EA East Asia
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time