TW Lead Clerk - SCM
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Lead Clerk - SCM in Eaton’s industrial business, based in Tainan City, Taiwan.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is main responsible for arrange shipment, daily Non PO, freight Payment check, create & provide shipping invoice and document to Customers, Sales and Finance Team, and organize shipping document activity and maintain shipping documents. This position needs to know Logistic, Purchasing and Basic Finance to run shipping arrangement, documents control, issue Non PO and support freight payment well. This position also need to support SCM works, such as annual contracts review and support team member personnel leave and Annual Leave. Further of this position is to work with whole SCM team to build best logistic format, follow SCM works rotary, participate with Eaton APAC activities and team works..
• Coordinate with Sale, CS and SCM for managing shipping items and shipping schedules.
• Arrange finished goods shipping schedules and FG shipping methods.
• Create finished goods shipping documents (invoices and packing lists)
• Arrange best packings for vessel containers
• Notify and verify finished goods exports with brokers and forwarders
• Notify and control shipping schedules with in house and subcontractor to meet OTD
• Issue Non PO for shipping charges
• Provide invoice and exporting to Finance Team
• Maintain and record export documents
• Support SCM activities (Purchasing Annual Contract Reviews and other assigned works)
• Engages in IT-integrated project
Participates with Eaton APAC function and operation activities , ex. Safety, 5S...
If you are:
• 2 year or above experience in Logistic, Purchasing and basic Finance knowledge
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD GOLF Golf Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time