Service Operation Manager
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Service Operation Manager in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Taipei, Taiwan.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is to lead, plan, and manage in-country electrical service business. This includes FAE for service sales, project implementation, testing and commissioning, technical applications, technical fault analysis and provide solving, training, warranty and site intervention for all PQ (power quality) products in Taiwan
• Lead service function team to achieve Taiwan country and service business target and Profit Plan .
• Lead to develop the local service product for service business innovation ,including pre-sales FAE and after sales execution .
• Responsible for technical and administrative support activities including installation, testing, commissioning, repair, modifications, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, engineering change upgrades, etc.
• Enhance the performance of service process by establishing service engineers technical capacity management and performance evaluate standards; and service engineers planning management capabilities.
• Ensures adequate records and systems are maintained. Maintains communication with R&D Engineers and technical support team in resolving technical problems and/or bringing problems to the technical support team‘s attention.
• Prepare maintenance service reports and engineering method statement to customers.
• Represents the company in a customer support role and is responsible for customer's satisfaction with equipment and servicing.
• Accountable to customer relationship to deliver best in class services delivered to drive service quality to new height.
• Provide quality after sales service and to identify and isolates equipment start-up malfunctions and takes corrective action.
• Responsible for timely, professional, accurate and service oriented response to all technical service enquires.
• As a leadership team member to accept ad hoc tasks and responsibilities in the same function and capacity to drive results and objectives.
• Lead, develop, and facilitate team member’s personal development based on Eaton competencies and to work cross-function efficiently.
If you are with:
• At least 5 years on management experience & leadership is a must, 2 layers of management experience is preferred
• 10+ years working experience in power electronics/electrical industry
• 5+ years working experience on products technical support / field service experience/ product marketing preferred.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EA East Asia
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time