Supply Chain Program Manager - Pursuits - eMobility
Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company that values employees inclusion and diversity? Then join the Eaton team and help us provide sustainable and innovative solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work. To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
MONTROTTIER (NEAR LYON), OR LES ULIS (NEAR PARIS)
IN A NUTSHELL :
You will join our eMobility Division, which is currently experiencing massive growth following various recent major wins. eMobility designs and manufactures innovative energy converters primarily used in the automotive industry. Reporting into a colleague based in China, and functionally to our general manager in France, you will initiate and drive programs and new program developments from Customer’s Request for Information, Request for Quotation, pre-design, quotation process and advanced design, until programs are handed off to the Regional Organization for local implementation. You could work from our Montrottier’s site (less than an hour away from Lyon), or from our Les Ulis’ offices (less than an hour away from Paris). Some remote work could be considered, however we would prefer a close collaboration on our sites with our engineering teams.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES :
- Ensure timely execution of customer quotes for supply chain portion
- Manage periodic reviews with other functions (operations, engineering etc)
- Coordinate activities between manufacturing, engineering, supplier quality assurance, purchasing and supplier to ensure a timely and cost effective program development
- Coordinate with the commodity teams to ensure the “early supplier involvement” process supports and reflects established commodity strategies
- Represent the Supply Chain function in Advanced Product Quality Planning activities for all new product launches
- Collaborate with regional purchasing managers and respective commodity teams to ensure Programs align with strategic and profit plan.
- Align on strategies of suppliers’ choices with the commodity team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, ideally in electronics – other disciplines considered
- 5 years’ experience minimum in supply chain, with solid exposure to the automotive industry
- Project management skills
- Good level of English
Important notice: the successful candidate will be subject to background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time