Customer Experience Center Manager
The Manager of the Eaton Aerospace Customer Experience Center (CEC) is charged with managing a Center of Excellence that ensures all experiences between customers and our 26 manufacturing locations are engaging, positive and emulate the core values of our World Class Customer Support & Service vision (WC2S2) in terms of Reliability, Responsiveness, and Resourcefulness to create a competitive advantage. The physical CEC will launch in our Fort Worth office in 2019 with the CEC Manager being the integral leader that establishes and defines the purpose, direction, and processes for it. The CEC will need to catalogue, measure and improve on every customer interaction it handles, setting the benchmark for how Eaton Aerospace delivers world class customer support and service.
The Manager of the CEC will be responsible for establishing the team of professionals that will serve our customers on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. They will define the team structure, size and skill sets necessary to implement 24-7 Customer Support. The CEC must provide a truly unique, bespoke and compelling service that ensures all our customers want to channel their business needs through the Center. The service will comprise both order management and technical support for our products and includes both internal and external customer sets.
The most important dimensions of the service will be the speed and quality of responses, and the Manager of the CEC will need to be able to implement metrics that can measure these dimensions and show day on day, week on week, month on month and year on year improvements.
- Define and deliver an industry leading Customer Experience for our OEM and Aftermarket customers, including internal customers and team members
- Establish Customer Experience goals for the pre/during/post engagement with customers and lead the teams to meet or exceed said goals
- Working with the Commercial Directors of each Division, define policies, procedures, and business technologies to deliver an industry leading customer experience across our order management, technical support and aftermarket support value streams
- Define and lead initiatives across the entire Customer Interaction Journey to improve and modernize the Customer Experience. The focus of the service will be on quality and efficiency supporting the drive for customer self-service
- Function as the platform owner for multiple aspects of the customer journey, as well as for applications used by our frontline team members
- Champion delivery transformation initiatives to improve our speed, efficiency and innovation in responding to Customer requests
- Partner with Operations, Revenue Management, Sales, Marketing and Communication, IT, Revenue Accounting, IOC and others, to create and deliver strategies for improving the Customer Experience, revenue, and operational performance
- Champion Customer needs and Customer Experience across the enterprise both internally and externally
- Represent enterprise directly with customers and act as the key coordinator when resolving major service or customer relation issues
- Develop capabilities of a large team through organization design, talent coaching, team member counselling, and providing growth opportunities to generate pipeline of talent for CEC
- Create a culture which fosters a professional workplace, strong work ethic, and passionate advocates of WC2S2 vision
Bachelor’s degree in Business
Minimum of seven (7) years of experience managing complex customer front end teams
Experience using ERP system
Must be able to work in the United States on a permeant and on-going basis without requiring company sponsorship
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Demonstrated aptitude for leadership, with sound interpersonal skills, and ability to lead and influence others without direct reporting line.
Proven ability to work with all levels of the organisation, both internally and externally, demonstrating managerial courage.
Aerospace industry experience preferred, but other industries with high quality standards will be considered
Strong business acumen, with ability to solve complex problems quickly an
Experience using Customer Relationship Management software (CRM) and Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software manage ambiguity
Extensive knowledge of ERP systems, MFGPro preferred, and an understanding of how the order to cash process works within Eaton
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Extensive knowledge of IT systems related to communication Management and responsiveness, demonstrated ability to design and improve operations and business processes in a customer service environment
Digital customer service experience including web applications and/or consumer facing technologies, mobile ordering, and digital channel contact methods in order act as a central point of reference for all users
An ability to lead and manage organizational change, and drive and maintain a strong customer-focused culture
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time