• Supporting manage to site in achieving EHS targets & objectives. Directs development, maintenance, and achievement of goals in support of corporate and business group EHS strategic initiatives.
• Facilitates risk assessment at the location to identify critical EHS hazards and aspects. Works with his/her supervisor to create targets and objectives based on key EHS risks.
• Help to determines appropriate leading and lagging indicators to track performance against targets and objectives.
• Supports creation of EHS goals for his/her supervisor and front-line supervisors to drive EHS culture, compliance, and results.
• Works to assign MESH element champions and facilitate their engagement in ownership of the MESH elements.
• Drives and promotes zero incident EHS culture throughout site.
• Creates and facilitates EHS engagement through EHS teams and committees needed to accomplish the established targets and objectives for the year.
• Works with his/her supervisor to complete an annual evaluation of compliance for EHS country, state, and local regulations.
• Pursues third party recognition for programs that establish the site and Eaton’s EHS program as world class.
• Uses established EHS data processes such as MESH Suite to manage data such as injuries and illnesses, environmental metrics, risk assessments, EHS action items and other pertinent information.
• Create training matrices to ensure that all training is defined and tracked to completion
• Work with his/her supervisor and EHS team to ensure that all key EHS operational controls are in place, on a PM program, and that EHS action items are resolved on a timely basis.
Qualifications• A Bachelor degree in Engineering discipline
• Min 3 years experience as EHS professional in manufacturing environment
• Advanced English language skills
• Min C level EHS Certification
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Environmental Health & Safety
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FCD
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No