- Leads and participates in third part approval certification projects.
- Leads and participates in engineering projects, product design trials, developments and improvements.
- Engages in global type approval agency issues and leads related projects.
- Leads and participates in product designing projects.
- Prepares specifications, engineering standards, technical documents.
- Works together with production, sales and quality departments.
- Leads and participates sales and customer related requirements and issues.
- Leads and participates in cost reduction projects.
- Takes duty on exhibitions and fairs as technical representative, do customer visits in requests.
- Participates in R&D product development projects.
- Follows the design bill of material issues and takes responsibilities of improvement projects.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FCV Fluid Conveyance Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No