* Responsible for booking expense payable including processing invoices and accrual.
* Following up with vendors and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner.
* Withholding tax filing and the reprepare conciliation report
* In charge of intercompany charge in/out transaction.
* Aging report preparation and status update.
* Reconcile balance sheet accounts/ledger accounts and identify problems to assist in resolution of issues.
* Fixed Assets management including reporting and inventory of Fixed Assets
* Assist in special projects as required.
* Accounting or finance related.
* At least 3 years accounting experience.
* Good at excel and familiar with ERP, SAP experience is preferred.
* Ability to work independently and with a team; accountable.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD Power Quality Division APAC
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No