Assistant Manager Human Resources
- Administer plans and programs for employee development
- Involvement in Staff Hiring process in coordination with TAC team to fill vacancies as per the sanctioned manpower requisitions in PP
- Administer compensation and other benefits for all employees (Officers & Managers)
- Ensure the HR policies are administered and practiced in the organization.
- Employee Satisfaction Surveys
- Training & Development
- Category 5 of EBE / OpA – Communication and Engagement
- Performance Management – APEX / APEX Mfg
- OD Activities
- HRMS / KRONOS
- HR Help-desk – Work upon action and proper analysis
- Shop Employees OD Focus – Development Plan Tracker through Skill Development, Operator Certification and Skill Matrix
- Organize Events i.e. traditional festivals as the part of I & D, CSR, EHS, Team activities etc.
- 5-7 years of indept experience in Human Resource function in MNC from engineering company
- Should exhibit leadership skills in Planning, directing and controlling
- Data analysis
- Post graduation specialization in Human Resources.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time