Operations Leadership Development Program
Operations Leadership Development Program (OLDP) #066452
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Operations Leadership Development Program (OLDP) in Eaton’sindustrial business, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Eaton’s Vehicle Group business.
Your essential responsibilities:
Eaton Leadership Program is designed to accelerate on the job experiences and development needed for early talent to become technology or functional leaders. The Operations Leadership Development Program (OLDP) program is focused on accelerated talent development into our business operations/manufacturing. This is accomplished by enabling a diverse and challenging set of on the job experiences and leadership development opportunities that build functional expertise and leadership skills while gaining valuable business insight during OLDP assignments. OLDP participants go through two rotational assignments at Eaton manufacturing facility; typically lasting 12 months and at different manufacturing facility/businesses/functions to maximize individual leadership development. Each assignment facilitates creation of multiple developmental opportunities to hone leadership skills and learn through interaction with Eaton leaders. After completion of OLDP assignments, individuals get placed into specific roles leading into a variety of leadership career paths such as operations, lean/continuous improvement, quality, project management, supply chain management, product line management, program management, or engineering.
- Work in multiple high learning assignments/ locations during OLDP program
- Develops, implements, and continuously improves business processes and internal controls from manufacturing function perspective.
- Drive continuous improvement in existing processes and procedures, spread best practices from one location to another and be an advocate on strong internal control and corporate governance.
- Demonstrated ability to lead others
- The stretch job assignment may be focused in any number of areas, including: operations, lean/continuous improvement, quality, project management, supply chain management, product line management, program management, or engineering.
If you are:
- Bachelor or master’s in mechanical, industrial, operations and /or manufacturing engineering or manufacturing/ operations management from an accredited institution required
- Preference for candidates with prior work experience in engineering / manufacturing setup
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time