Eaton Corporation’s Lighting Division is currently seeking a Demand Planner to join our team. This position is based out of our Peachtree City, GA. Location. The primary function is to build demand plan and to manage cross-functional coordination of key initiatives and processes specifically focused on Lighting segment. The Demand Planner must possess strong analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills. The Demand Planner will interface with all facets of the organization including Distribution, Manufacturing, Customer service, Sales, Marketing and Engineering.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results
- You will translate key commercial initiatives (Projects, New Product Introductions) into demand plan with detailed cross-functional actions and manage ownership and execution of critical items
- You will collaborate with Internal customers (Sales, Marketing, Customer Service) to build consensus demand plan
- You will conduct monthly Demand Reviews with cross functional teams
- You will coordinate cross-functional activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions
- You will make recommendations to forecast adjustment and inventory target based on changes in demand and market trend
- You will examine forecast miss exceptions to improve the demand plan
- You will monitor daily orders for spikes to determine corrective course of action for supply chain and proper communication path for Customer Service Teams; Notify Marketing/Sales team of issues/challenges in the supply chain
- You will identify, communicate and implement opportunities for continuous improvement in the Demand Planning process
- You will develop and maintain standard work around demand planning process and analytics
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Minimum 1 year supply chain experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Candidate must live within 50 miles of Peachtree City, GA. No relocation benefits will be offered.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- 3 years of experience in Supply Chain
- BS or BA within Engineering or Supply Chain
- Lean Management
- Experience with Sales Inventory and Operational Planning
- Master scheduling or demand planning experience
- Retail supply chain experience
- Project management experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No