Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Eaton’s Crouse Hinds business specializes in the design and manufacture of products and solutions for harsh and hazardous environments covering vertical markets such as oil and gas, pharmaceutical, renewables and mining.
We’re currently seeking a talented Product Line Manager (PLM) who will be the portfolio owner of one of the Crouse Hinds Product Lines. The role is to develop a shared vision and cohesive business strategy to drive profitable growth. The PLM is the owner of the product line P&L from sales to operating margin.
As the Product Line Manager you will:
- Be primarily accountable for leading the profitable growth of the product line globally
- Drive growth for our products in their core markets
- Develop an integrated strategic marketing plan to optimise our product offering and impact in the marketplace
- Understand competitive offerings and develop a strategy to position Eaton products appropriately for maximum impact
- Lead the implementation of the product development strategy
- Develop an appropriate Supply Chain and Operations strategy for the portfolio of products
- Focus on the margin line and drive balanced actions across volume to realising price, influencing mix to the building of a VA/VE deck of projects
- Develop policies for pricing and sales strategies, interpret and adapt to global market conditions
- Develop joint ventures or partner relationships to strengthen the product portfolio and to assist in the progress toward sales goals
- Develop and implement global tactical sales plans in cooperation with Regional Sales Directors and Sales Product Specialists
Do you have?/Are you?
- Previous experience in a similar role with proven leadership skills
- Experience in a relevant Industry such as: Industrial Automation or Oil & Gas
- Experience of handling a budget in excess of $50 mln
- Experience with P&L responsibility and accountability
- Full understanding of the marketing mix
- Visionary and entrepreneurial – able to see and hold the big picture and see opportunities and synergies within the group
- Strong commercial and risk awareness, influencing skills
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: EPG CHD MTL Measurement Technology Limited
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time