Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Sales Engineer, you will identify new potential opportunities at End-users, Investors, Designers, Panel builders in the Hungarian market, providing support to clients and recommending appropriate products and services.
Your key deliverables:
• Identifies new potential opportunities at End-users, Investors, Designers, Panel builders in the Hungarian market in line with the country strategy
• Develops proposals, assesses customer needs in order to recommend appropriate products and services with focus on End-User
• Achieves proportional yearly sales target related to dedicated End-User segment.
• Handles projects where all the involved players such as End-User, Contractors, Designers etc. are supported
• Provides support to clients (End-user and dedicated panel builder partners) after the sale of the products, troubleshoots technical problems
• Provides basic technical training and support Marketing activities of direct partners
• Conducts market analysis and provides update regarding changes in local legal regulations and internal standards
• Ensures implementation of specific activities (e.g. marketing activities, customer relationship activities, etc.)
• Ensures standard and ad hoc reports are delivered on time according to Eaton standards
• Support tasks coming from the manager of team and Country Sales Manager
• Technical & application support of sales team incl. on-site support
• Preparation of technical specifications, their presentation at customer
• Electro-technician or higher education in electrical field
• Min. 5 years of experience in electrical components sales on Hungarian market
• Strong knowledge related to LV Distribution boards or LV equipment
• Intermediate level of English
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• Contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time