Logisitics Clerk with Fork Lift Truck License
- To offload and check the quantity and quality of goods received.
- To unpack and place products safely and efficiently against paperwork, ensuring correct identification of goods inwards and the keeping of records relating to the delivery of goods.
- To receive and locate goods using MFG/PRO and Barcode technology.
- To notify delivery variances/damage to material planners and/or suppliers via electronic email.
- To comply with all environmental, health and safety policies and procedures (safety glasses / shoes / PPE / work wear etc.) reporting any relevant issues to line supervision including supervising drivers whilst on site.
- To perform housekeeping, 5S and TPM activities as appropriate.
QualificationsTo succeed in this role, applicants will:
Certificate in Counterbalance and Reach Fork Lift Truck License
Have a good understanding of Customer Satisfaction
Be willing to take on challenges of a busy production department
Possess drive and enthusiasm to help meet monthly production targets
Demonstrate PC skills
No Agency applications
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No