Industrial Welder- 2nd Shift
Eaton’s B-Line Division is currently seeking an Industrial Welder, Industrial to join our team. This position is based at our Sherman, TX facility.
Primary responsibilities include operating production equipment specifically for welding and fabrication of products.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
You will set up, understand and proficiently operate all welding equipment.
You will troubleshoot various and appropriate machine problems.
You will identify and tag shop orders with product, as well as retrieve/enter data into system.
You will ensure quality and proper documentation on all parts.
You will maintain components and supplies as required to operate efficiently.
You will weld components based on print specifications.
You will perform 5S & Continuous Improvement activities.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Sherman, TX will be considered
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Spot-welding experience
- Basic computer skills
- Solid math skills; analytical and reasoning skills.
- Able to read, interpret blueprints and use simple measuring tools
Position Success Criteria:
- Working knowledge of weld operations, to include MIG, TIG of stainless steel and/or aluminum
- Able to stand on feet continuously during shift and able to lift 50 lbs. without assistance.
- Requires PPE to include safety glasses, steel-toe shoes, leather gloves, and hearing protection (as required in high noise areas).
- Environment exposure includes sharp objects, pinch points, oil, sparks.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No