Enterprise Resource Planning Analyst
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
You will manage the creation, re-activation, and maintenance of Item Masters (IM).
You will manage the creation, re-activation, and maintenance of Bills of Material (BOM) using part drawings/blueprints.
You will review strategies and expected planning parameters required by that strategy with Supply Chain Supervisors and obtain agreement to implement original or modified plan.
You will act as the administrator for review and approval of Site Change Authorizations (BOM changes and IM set up); by assuring that the documents contain a clear execution strategy for the business.
You will participate with peers and management in preparing responses to RFQ’s (Customer 360) received from existing and or new customers.
You will engage in continuous improvement for processes included in and adjacent to job role. Recognize and resolve customer satisfaction issues (both internal and external).
You will control and update, Item Data, Item Inventory, and Item Planning parameters.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university is required
- Minimum one year of manufacturing, supply chain, and/or production experience is required
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Relocation benefits are not provided with this position. Accordingly, only applicants located within 50 miles of the work location will be considered.
- BOM material management, item master setup, MRP principles in a manufacturing setting
- High level of experience working with ERP systems in regards to various line function requirements.
- Sound understanding of customer requirements, quality requirements, lead times.
- Possesses excellent problem-solving skills in complex and demanding situations that undergo continuous priority changes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No