Drop Ship Planner
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required
- Minimum of three years of experience in materials planning or procurement.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation is being offered for this role. All candidates that currently reside within a 50 mile radius of Raleigh, NC will be considered
- SAP ERP experience
- Invoicing experience
- Degree Supply Chain Management or Industrial Engineering
- SCM experience in a manufacturing environment
- CPIM or CPSM certification
- Lean Six Sigma Knowledge
- Ability to read and interpret technical engineering drawings and specifications
- Knowledge of supply chain and purchasing reporting systems
- Strong oral and written communication and negotiation skills
- Results oriented with excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to interface with all organizational levels
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PQD OPS Operations
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time