US Manager of SIOP
Eaton’s B-Line Division is currently seeking a US Manager of SIOP to join our team.
This position is based at our Division Headquarters in Highland, Il.
This position is responsible for B-line’s SIOP process and the integration of long-term strategic operational goals and objectives through the deployment of an integrated business planning process. The SIOP Manager reports directly to B-Line’s Division Supply Chain Manager and manages all five steps of SIOP while being the main owner of IBP for the Division. This role will be responsible for the operational plan to achieve $650M in revenue. The SIOP Manager will manage $61M in working capital inventory. This person will be a leader in achieving 93% on time delivery to B-Line’s customers.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will be responsible for integrating a 24 month view based on strategic long term objectives into the SIOP process through IBP.
- You will be responsible for the deployment of the DEMANTRA forecasting tool and its adaption by stakeholders.
- You will work with Product Managers to develop the monthly forecast for B-Line’s 11 unique product groups.
- You will be responsible for managing ISSC (Pune) resources to further streamline and automate the SIOP process in alignment with EPG SIOP standardization.
- You will provide Product Managers with item exception reports and coordinates input of their recommended adjustments.
- You will lead the input of forecasting information required for the ramp up and ramp down for new and existing products.
- You will be responsible for forecast bias and actively purses performance improvement initiatives.
- You will develop and maintain the tools and metrics used in the monthly demand planning cycles.
- You will conduct the monthly Demand Review meeting between sales, marketing, operations, planning and executives: Sends out the invitation, creates reports for the meeting, and writes the monthly recap.
- You will ensure all forecasting processes and methods are followed, documented and updated as needed.
- You will ensure that all questions and issues related to forecasting and demand planning are resolved to create a final agreed to demand plan prior to conducting the supply planning process.
- You will execute strategy that delivers a WC DOH level of 50 for B-Line.
- You will set the inventory strategy for finished goods in the distribution network. Targeted optimization from $33M to $28M in on hand inventory while increasing on time delivery and reducing the number of shipments per order from 2.4 to 1.8.
- You will set the replenishment strategy based on consumption based demand planning.
- You will monitor inventory levels at all network locations and sets appropriate targets to maintain working capital reduction goals.
- You will set safety stocks at all stocking locations and manage inventory levels according to the overall division inventory strategy for all MTS items.
- You will manage B-Lines E&O and works with each site and the Financial teams to disposition.
- You will be an agent of change in Championing inventory and service level improvement initiatives.
- You will work with Operations and Plant Supply Chain Managers to assist in the development of the monthly Supply Plan.
- You will build a monthly head-count, shift plan for each site that calls out constrained work-centers and an agreed upon OT levels to support forecasted demand.
- You will develop, maintain and deploy new tools and metrics used in the monthly supply planning cycles.
- You will provide Ops and SC managers with analysis and exception reporting required to assist in the mid- and long-term planning of man, material and machine.
- You will provide supply chain team input regarding system generated safety stock levels.
Consensus and Financial Impacts Review
- You will be responsible for setting revenue targets by plant and building a plan to achieve targets.
- You will serve as the Integrated Business Planning tool expert for Supply Review tool and Integrated Planning Review.
- You will host the IBP meetings with the Business unit manager, executive teams and key tool owners.
- You will deploy the IBP process to the organization per Oliver Wight consulting timeline.
- You will transform the Ship Down plant revenue review process to a value added activity that proactively identifies challenges to planned revenue and focuses the team on opportunities to better identify and manage past due and backlog.
- You will conduct the monthly Consensus and Executive Review meeting between sales, marketing, operations, planning and executives: Send out the invitation, create reports for the meeting, and write the monthly recap.
- You will coordinate the input from interested parties regarding Demand-Supply consensus and drives adjustments and actions required to reach an effective consensus plan.
- You will perform the analysis required to determine the financial impacts of the demand and supply plans. Report the effects to top line and bottom line financial performance as well as any capital implications.
- You will develop and maintain the tools and metrics required to recap demand, supply and financial information in a concise, informative way for effective reporting to division executives.
- You will facilitate the Ship Down and operational performance meetings (as required) to measure performance to plan for critical metrics including but not limited to operational performance, top line sales, inventory and OTTR.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required
- At least 5 years of experience in a Supply Chain Role
- At least one year of experience utilizing SAP for distribution in a professional environment
- Authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- Must live within 50 miles of Highland, Illinois
- MBA or Master’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the org chart
- Past experience in a management role
Position Success Criteria:
- Ability to gather data, use statistics for analysis, and report findings accurately and communicate that data to all levels of the organization, including the senior leadership team
- Power user of MS Excel and SAP
- Excellent business presentation, writing and communication skills --- must be able to produce reports and recap concise executive summaries that address issues
- Creation and understanding of forecasting algorithms
- Ability to multi-task and facilitate effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time