Segment Manager –Light Commercial, Commercial,Industrial and OEM Segments
Eaton’s Residential Wiring Devices division is currently seeking a Segment Manager-Light Commercial, Commercial, and OEM to join our team. This position is based at our Moon Township, PA facility.
The Segment Manager is responsible for responsible for leading the commercial marketing and segment management for growth. In this role, you will create and lead the go to market strategies and activities and serve as the interaction point with our sales teams and customers.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
You will develop and provide subject matter expertise for Light Commercial, Commercial, and OEM Segments
You will serve as primary point of contact with sales, channel, and customers to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage and implement Residential Wiring Devices Division connected commercial and growth segment strategies
You will manage pricing (quoting & active price management – including pricing strategies by segment and product)
You will create and lead execution of product launches including messaging, launch programs and deliverables, coordination with sales for target customers, pipeline loading, and revenue generation
You will lead the division voice of customer generation for connected products and services providing input for new product development roadmaps
You will act as division liaison with sales and other divisions; Sales pipeline management support for regional sales managers and North American sales
You will coordinate and manage sales pipeline utilizing C360 CRM and report activity to the division
You will Manage front end strategies and revenue generation for Residential Wiring Devices Division including Residential Power Distribution and Wiring Device solutions
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in sales and/or marketing
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or Technical field from an accredited institution
- Masters of Business Administration from an accredited institution
- Experience working in a sales or marketing capacity in the electrical industry
- Technical understanding of electrical equipment and application
- Experience managing CRM or customer pipeline system is desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and web based information and documentation systems
- Ability to define problems, analyze data and draw valid conclusions that result in solid recommendations.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of energy and personal drive.
- Ability to demonstrate strong project management and organization skills.
- Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and technical documents.
Ability to work effectively in team environment and independently.
Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously
Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG RWDD Residential Wiring Devices Div
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time