(Location: Maslak – Istanbul)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Senior Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for sales (in export markets and local market as needed) of all Polimer Products as part of Fluid Conveyance Group globally reporting directly to Head of Sales.
Your key deliverables:
- Creation, implementation, and performance management of strategies, programs, processes, sales and support functions for the effective marketing and sales of Hose Products to OEM’s and through Distribution channels based on both channel & market needs and trends.
Manage product level sales growth programs and Sales Management responsibility for Polimer manufactured hose products.
Recommends to Marketing, Engineering and Product Management, new products, industry specific modifications, technical specifications and special testing capabilities to meet globally recognized standards.
Continually updates management as to the product and positioning scope of the competitive environment in the markets. Monitor business results and recommend changes to meet Eaton top and bottom line objectives.
Primary Sales Objective would include:
1. Sales Target (In the region the position is responsible for) – sales of all Hose products
2. Grow existing business in the region of responsibility Develop, analyze, and implement sales plan by interfacing with the Sales Team, Distributors and Direct Customers to promote and support the sale of Hose product throughout the region of responsibility.
Interface includes both commercial and technical support, including customer visits, customer product presentations, conducting customer seminars, customer conversion by applications, product launch and being responsible for the total hose target for each countries in the assigned region.
Gather competitive information and analyze market data from various internal and external sources as well as identifying the possible threats from the competitions Maintain the integrity of the product line price structure, both regionally and globally, of product and features with respect to market and competitive considerations through the development and implementation of pricing strategies, in total and major OEM customers at both regional and country level.
- Minimum educational level – Bachelor’s Degree degree in relevant areas of business, economics or engineering
Minimum 10 years of experience in export sales and marketing, preferably working in industrial product portfolios and in a people leadership/management capacity
Must be fluent in English. German proficiency is a an important plus
Possesses a broad global and regional market perspective
Strengths in planning and strategic thinking.
Strong business acumen with experience in and aptitude for understanding financial analysis and accounting principles
High levels of statistical skills utilized for market/competitor/industry/platform trend and data analysis.
Strong public speaking/presentation skills utilized in conjunction with participation in various Eaton and industry meetings
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possibl
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FCD
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time