Customer Services Representative,Russian speakers
- Be the point of reference for customers from East Europe, the Caspian Sea regions and support Middle East region for all types of commercial requests: solve complex, high impact problems.
- Manage the export business-related activities where applicable
- Have a limited supervisory role to support the CS Team Leader/Manager in Turkey and Budapest.
- Contract review preparation for small customers.
- Assist in sales increase by proactive preparation and follow up of quotations, assists in clarification of price
- Arrange setting up of new part numbers, ready for a customer order.
- Advise and select available products/part numbers for distributors – help in guiding them to available products.
- Proactively communicate in a timely manner with external customers about order status related requests
- Apply extensive knowledge of business processes and systems.
- Participate in cross-functional company-wide business process improvement teams to resolve recurring customer issues and also responsible for maintaining processes and process flows. Includes also participation in business development projects.
- Accept and process sales order schedules and also discrete orders, following established business rules. Monitor EDI error log and proactively check orders with issues with an emphasis on error-free order management and same-day order entry.
- Validate orders in the system against customer order reports on a weekly basis.
- Maintain accurate customer information in ERP systems and customer’s master profile.
- Report sales trends and customer order activity to Sales, Marketing and other management. Assist with the market and product forecasting as required.
- Promote customer satisfaction and achieves cycle time reduction through team-based problem-solving.
- Fosters an environment which promotes Eaton’s goals and philosophy, encourages continuous improvement and builds customer relationships.
- Proactively act to understand and solve customer needs and identify solutions to non-standard task/queries.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from an accredited institution
- Strong English & Turkish & Russian capabilities
- Minimum 3 4 years of professional experience in order and export management
- In-depth knowledge of computerized order management processes and software programs
- Customer focused mindset
- Organization and time management skills
- Team-oriented problem-solving skills and corrective action methodology
- Unique specialized knowledge with regards to assigned products and/or solutions is “the” expert for one or several complex products groups/solutions.
- Ability to interpret complex customer specifications and drawings.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FCD
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No