The role of the Stores person is to be conversant with basic storekeeping principles in general. You will work in any of the Stores areas within your capabilities and must understand data bases stock control operations and documentation necessary to complete transactions.
- Maintains a safe working environment
- Drives and sustains continuous improvement within the cell as defined by Eaton standards
- Maintains a high standard of housekeeping at all times as defined by the Eaton standards
- Reselection of piece parts against various computerized kitting documents
- Receive and check components against incoming documentation
- Assist in unloading of vehicles in Goods Receiving and checking of goods against supplier documentation
- Participate in the physical movement of stock and other goods between Stores and user departments. This includes the movement of kitted trollies over to the pump cell, electrical and valves along with material movements into stores from cells, from cell to cell, Goods receiving to cells / machine shop, etc.
- Pack and Despatch components
- Load vehicles in Despatch
- Have reasonable knowledge of business/product organisation in order to understand and identify ownership of receipts
- To be qualified as an admin viewer stampholder for the area
- Carry out the validating of all relevant paperwork relating to the movement of chemicals
- Picking & issuing of sales orders, including printing of shipping labels
- Scanning of all material movements (pick-ups / drop offs)
- Repacking sub con for internal transport
- Receipt & issue of Phase 3 material
- Loading material to work centres on machine shop floor
- Picking & Issuing of Material orders
- Confirm & release material orders
- Transfer of stock (MOD buyback)
- Provide counter service for Repairs
- Transfer of non-conforming material back to supplying site
- Previous experience in a store keeping role.
Previous experience in a store keeping role.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No