Product and Sales Manager, Power Distribution
Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work. To find out more about us check:
More about us : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzZfovyFZcY
Location: Oslo, Norway
Eaton has an opening for Product and Sales Manager The primary responsibility is to further develop our low voltage power distribution business.
You will be responsible for our existing enclosures business within the Residential market, and also to grow market share together with our team within the commercial building market and infrastructure segment. You will make this happened both with commercial insight and high level of product expertise, including high power distribution boards up to 7 000 Amps.
Your main duties:
• You will be responsible for our existing enclosures business within the Residential market, and also to grow market share together with our team within the commercial building market and infrastructure segment.
• You will make this happened both with commercial insight and high level of product expertise, including high power distribution boards up to 7 000 Amps.
• Eaton are in the middle of an transition of the distribution panel portfolio, and you will be a key resource to make this happened in a successful way.
What we are looking for:
• You are passionate and motivated by high goals. You know how you can reach your targets, and work structured with both product portfolio and customer tasks.
• You are solution oriented, and understand that customer are key to our success.
• You will need to understand both the commercial and technical expectation in the market with regards to the enclosure business.
• You will work with both mass produced compact enclosure and larger customer specific low voltage distribution system.
• You will work with colleagues both in Norway and in our product division in Austria, and you will be responsible to understand and develop solutions that are needed locally in Norway
• Master or bachelor degree – Electrical distribution
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Relevant years’ experience with larger distribution systems, including also busbars and MCC
• Advanced user: excel and other relevant Office Tools, experience with SAP is a plus
• Language: Scandinavian and English. German is a plus
What we offer:
• At Eaton, inclusion and diversity is our strength. We embrace the power of many perspectives to drive innovation and growth that benefits our people, investors, customers and communities.
• Competitive benefits package
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University Opportunities for personal and professional development.
You may also be interested to check our product video as per the below link.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. We provide energy efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time