· Responsible for technical support for our rubber compound development activities that includes mixing, extrusion and calendaring.
· Run projects together with universities funded by Tübitak/Teydeb (government organization) in order to achieve product and process effectiveness.
· Leads Lab scaling studies to ensure quality of the compounds used in production
· Lead Facility in the Plant Environment through Facility Services Team to ensure; compliance to policies and legal guidelines,
· Follows the technological advances in order to adopt the usage of new advance materials for rubber hose production and prepare projects accordingly.
· Works closely together with the sales and product managers and give technical support in order to develop innovative products and services for the customers
· Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry , Polymer Engineering , Materials and Process Engineering or Chemical Engineering (M.Sc. degree or student in Polymer or Material Science preferable)
· Typically has 1 to 3 years of experience
· Excellent level of English both verbally and in writing
· Statistical Process Control –Minitab knowledge is required
· Design for Six Sigma tools including Design of Experiments
· Ability to work independently and show a strong customer oriented focus,
· Strong team work , analytical thinking and problem solving skills,
· Basic knowledge on operation of Rubber Process Analyzer, Thermal Gravimetric Analyzer , Differential Scanning Calorimetry and Fourier-transform infrared spectroscopy testing equipments
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FCV Fluid Conveyance Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No