• Lead and coordinate ERN claim process by communicating customers, operational teams
• Report on achievement of targets and status of actions to management weekly and monthly basis.
• Report actions of scraps monthly basis
• Provide feedback to Focus Quality Engineers to prevent delays than 15 days to responds to Customer with 8D report
• Act as a point of contact for warranty issues.
• Perform Validations of all corrective and preventive actions with critical customer Quality problems.
• Prepare 8D Closing indicators for monthly BSC meetings
• Coordinate and support Quality Management Systems and implement all relevant procedures described in the Quality Management Systems (EQS, IATF 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 etc) to ensure compliance.
Graduated from Industrial Engineering
0-2 Years and area of experience required
Problem Solving Techniques, ISO 9001/IATF 16949 Knowledge reqired
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Operational Excellence
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FCD
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No