If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a FAE Supervisor in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Shanghai, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is to lead the FAE team and provide directions for pre-sales technical support, help the regional commercial team to reach the annual target
- Lead FAE team responsible for all levels of technical support, responding timely to client requests,
- Manage FAE team inclusive of training, planning, coaching, assigning, directing work, and appraising performance.
- Monitors and coordinates all customer support activities, follow up data, returns and communication between departments for items related to customer service.
- Directly supervises Field Application team, ensure timely pre-sales technical support, solutions to customers, communications between R&D team and front-line sales from technical side.
- Works collaboratively across multiple functions to determine how and where improvements can be made to increase performance of the team, and customer satisfaction
- Strong managerial skills to be able to prioritize time commitments, long term process improvement, and shorter-term delivery yield improvement initiatives.
- Coordinates technical training for customer with engineering team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Automation or Electrical Engineering
- 5+years related experience in LV products technical support, or related role
- Being sensitive to business opportunities
- Good communication skill
- Initiative and positive
- Work under pressure
- Oral/Written English will be a plus
- People management experience will be a plus
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD CPCD Circuit Protection and Controls Div
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time