Senior Financial Analyst
- Monthly closing activities: Making sure financials are accurate, complete and within targets by regularly analysing P&L, manufacturing & support department costs, questioning any variances, communicating to responsible colleagues and explaining all variances against the Forecast & Budget.
- Forecast & Budgeting: Execution of rolling Forecast after each month-end close by updating internal excel based systems, analysing P&L to see any risks and opportunities, being in constant communication with all stakeholders to get information timely. Following up all Budget items with department managers, for P&L, Balance Sheet and KPIs of the plant, updating relevant systems, controlling of all updates and preparing relevant packages & reports.
- Capex: Following up investments and making sure Forecast is accurate. Comparing actual spend vs Forecast
- Preparing weekly sales & spend reports. Organize meeting to discuss with relevant stakeholders.
- Preparing relevant balance sheet reconciliations and sales reconciliation monthly.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant disciplines
- Min 5 years of Financial Reporting and Analysis Experience, background in auditing would be an advantage
- Previous experience in US GAAP reporting, P&L Analysis, Financial Analysis and Manufacturing Finance would be advantageous
- Excellent skills in the use of Microsoft Excel are required, in addition to familiarity with ERP systems and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Permanent contract in fast growing global company
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FCD
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No