Regional Quality Manager, eMobility区域质量经理，车辆电气化#066203
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Quality Manager in Eaton’s eMobility business, based in Shanghai, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of a fast paced, and sales orientated team in a large multi-national company.
The role which offers a broad variety of responsibilities including international liaising and great learning opportunities.
- Manages the quality customer interface to ensure that requirements are understood and met, and complaints are resolved. Regularly engage with customers to drive continuous improvement in satisfaction measures (e.g. as represented in CRR, customer surveys / scorecards, warranty).
- Actively works with all appropriate levels of the Supply Chain / Supplier Development organization to ensure quality of purchased products and services meets Eaton requirements.
- Regularly communicates and demonstrates the Eaton best practices, ethics, values and philosophy such that these cultural attributes are incorporated throughout the organization. Fosters an environment that promotes Eaton’s goals and philosophy, encourages continuous improvement, and builds customer relationships.
- Builds organizational capability across the quality function. Ensures deployment of Eaton’s QFE tool set and provides input into development plans of plant quality team members. Identifies and develops functional and leadership talent. Gives input to the parent organization functional OCA. Ensures development opportunities for emerging talent in coordination with Division / Plant level leadership.
- Develops the plant quality training plan and leverages EBS resources for execution of training plans. Provides for training on related Quality Tools, Systems, and Processes such as <e.g. Root Cause Analysis, FMEA, Control Plans, EQS, Lean, DOE, Six Sigma and ISO>.
- Drives the principles of a performance-based organization. Analyzes quality performance, sets the plant goals for all quality metrics, and cascades goal setting through APEX to individual goals and development plans. Ensures alignment with the parent-organization defined strategy. Performs managerial reviews to evaluate results and establishes action plans to close gaps
- Leads the implementation and improvement of the Quality Management System to foster a culture of customer focus and continuous improvement while maintaining compliance with internal and external requirements. Serves as the Management Representative on ISO-based requirements. Participates in enterprise forums and teams to improve the Quality System.
- Develops, implements, and manages a product warranty system that captures and provides feedback to responsible departments and assures permanent corrective action to support the delivery of quality products that enhance customer satisfaction.
- Other Responsibilities assigned by immediate manager
•Analytical/Statistical Tools & Methods – the knowledge of a wide range of problem solving tools and methods including statistics, combined with the ability to select and apply them to make data based decisions to sustain higher levels of process or product quality, for example: 8D Analysis.
•External Requirements - The competency knowledge, practice and application of the Product/Process and Quality System standards of the International Certification Bodies, Industry specific Regulatory Authorities and Customers contractually specified Quality Requirements.
•Inspection & Testing - The ability to use proven tools, techniques, and methodologies to inspect products, measure process performance, perform product verification and validation testing, and to provide feedback reporting as required. This competency is utilized within the framework of the measurement, analysis and improvement aspects of the quality management system.
•Product/Process Quality Planning (Advanced Quality Planning; AQP) is the ability to strategically define the Critical to Quality elements of a product/process, and the knowledge to effectively analyze, assess and mitigate the risks associated with any potential failures.
•Quality Leadership is the knowledge of quality management systems and support practices. This competency includes the ability to efficiently and effectively assess performance, set strategy aligned with the business and use metrics to drive continuous improvements.
•Bachelor degree or above, prefer major in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
•Very good understanding of ISO9001 and IATF16949.
•Strong background of electric manufacturing is preferred.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!#LI-CC1
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time