Regional Industrial Engineering Supervisor - eMobility 区域工业工程主管，车辆电气化
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Regional Industrial Engineering Supervisor, eMobility in Eaton’s eMobility business, based in Shanghai, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of a fast paced, and sales orientated team in a large multi-national company.
The role which offers a broad variety of responsibilities including international liaising and great learning opportunities.
- Decide whether we use manual assembly line with standalone working stations or we prefer to use automatic assembly lines;
- Design the process, the layout, the jigs and fixture to produce the products, even the equipment to build the product;
- Design and improve working methods, operator standard time, material standard amount;
- Calculate and analyze product standard cost;
- Manage and evaluate manufacturing and process documentation for release to executive management;
- Generate and report project status and timelines related with industrialization;
- Analyze, evaluate and propose equipment, process, and facility layout to ensure the most efficient operating conditions;
- Design production planning and control, capacity planning and analysis, material management;
- Recommend and justify the most efficient use of existing production equipment and provide new equipment justification based on labor and material savings;
- Determine manufacturability of products and ensure manufacturing processes and equipment have sufficient capability to meet customer quality requirements by analyzing capability studies, control charts and other statistical data
- Interacts with R&D teams in all phases of product development lifecycle and participate in product design for manufacturing;
- B.A degree major of Electrical/Automation/Machine in university
Over 5 years’ experience of manufacturing or engineering (Automotive product)
Full experience of production line set up
Expert on production methods (5S, LEAN, KANBAN...)
Good team working spirit
Good English skill
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time