(Location: Cerkezkoy – Tekirdag)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Senior Quality Engineer, you will be closely working with Production, Quality, OPEX, Production engineering and Product engineering on solving the issue of overall quality related problems. Focusing on CONC (warranty and scrap), process methodology improvement for better quality, customer claim issues, preventive process excellence projects, kaizen activities, managing quality control operators will be the main focus in your duties.
Your key deliverables:
- Utilize sound Quality engineering background to create, apply, and document quality activities to reduce internal scraps and possible customer claims.
- Support production engineering team for current production or new production introduction in terms of process control points, parameters, related FMEA revisions.
- Manage quality control operators to apply Kaizen activities to eliminate recorded process quality failures.
- Support and engage on customer claims to improve quality.
- Work within a focus organizational structure that supports the focus High 5 metrics.
- Responsible for quality initiatives to improved quality performance of the production.
- Has a high focus on quality in daily work on act as a role model in the team.
- Coordinates plant quality initiative within hydraulic organizations.
- Giving direction to production operators as much as quality operators not to generate any scraps or claim throughout the process by trainings, problem solving sessions etc.
Then we want to hear about you!
Industrial or Mechanical or Chemical Engineering degree or equivalent appropriate experience is required (Chemical Engineering background is preferred)
Minimum 4 years of Quality experience in relevant corresponding industries is required
Technical knowledge relevant to the following areas is required: 5Why, fishbone, PDCA, 6 sigma, Lean manufacturing, 5S, ISO 9001/IATF 16949 Knowledge
Excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications
Advanced knowledge of written and spoken English
What Eaton offers:
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FCD
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No