Area Sales Manager
- You will establish new relationships and build on existing relationships with key customers and distributors to enhance sales volume and customer service.
- You will understand competitors’ products, tactics, strategy, pricing, and their competitive position in the territory.
- You will recruit, hire, train, develop, and continuously improve organizational capabilities of sales personnel.
- You will understand and effectively communicate customer needs internally.
- You will define target projects and identify prime opportunities at key accounts in the target market segments.
- University degree from an accredited institution or Certified Electrical Technologist (CET).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in electrical sales.
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position.
- Possess and maintain a valid and unrestricted driver’s license.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Marketing or Electrical Technologist (CET)
- Prior people management experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time