Customer Service Representative
Eaton’s Aerospace division is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team. This position is based at our Chelsea, MA facility.
This position is within the Customer Service department, reports directly to the Customer Service Manager. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for managing quotes, service customer accounts, incoming orders, and serve as the primary point of contact between Eaton and our customers. Our primary goal is to maximize customer satisfaction by ensuring we meet our commitments to the customer. This role requires processing and tracking of quotes as well as the order entry and monitoring shipments. This includes working with sales on quoting product, providing status on orders, issuing RMA’s for items to be returned, and monitoring RMA process. All activities involve extensive interaction and follow through with customers.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in customer service or sales
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- No relocation is being offered for this role. All candidates considered must live within 50 miles of the Chelsea, MA location.
- Experience using SAP or equivalent MRP system
- Proficient with all MS office products
- Must have good problem-solving skills
- Needs basic contract understanding in the form of Purchase Orders
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No