Senior Test Technician - Hydraulics
Senior Test Technician
Find more hands-on experiences with hydraulic power:
Do you like working on advanced
Do you want hands on experiences working on electrical + Hydraulics, be a part of hydraulic system components and controls validation?
Are you looking for a modern, multinational and friendly environment?
(20min from the center)
What are our responsibilities in global Eaton Hydraulics Group:
• This center hydraulics
team is responsible for creating best in class ideas for managing the hydraulic
power in more efficient way by introducing/adopting electro hydraulics
solutions for various industrial hydraulics applications.
• Develop Innovative technologies and solutions for hydraulic system by using Eaton's standard global products or customizing them to generate value propositions to the end customers.
• Conduct verification and proof-of-concept testing on solutions that help to secure new opportunities, i.e. understands and supports testing in hydraulics system test stands
• Perform validation test schemes for existing or new Eaton Hydraulic, electro-hydraulics products and ensure their readiness to introduce in the market.
First days and months:
• Learn about various
hydraulic products, systems, electronic controls.
• Work on various hydraulic component and system testing as member of international team
• Get/ Enhance your hands on experience by carrying out testing, verify by using high pressure test stands.
• Have daily support from our colleagues in Prague, India and USA.
Further broader goals/responsibilities for this role are :
• Prepare customized test
setups and perform dynamic or durability product tests,
• Maintains a clean and safe working environment in the test lab in alignment with EHS corporate initiatives.
• Demonstrates skill, accuracy, and knowledge in pump, motors, valves, electronics verification.
• Self-sufficient and pro-active approach to daily job tasks. Demonstrates effective communication with peers and management Documents and organizes test results per standard electronic format for simple retrieval of test history and corresponding data.
We would like you to know:
• Advanced knowledge of one component family (pumps, valves, motors, etc. or electronic principles
• Expertise in analyzing a hydraulic circuit, troubleshooting elementary product and test problems, and performing data analysis required by the product group.
• Knowledge of data acquisition systems(hardware and software) is advantage, preferably NI LabView, Inova TestControl
• Ability to use metrology equipment, and read an engineering drawing.
• Knowhow of electric controls and communication for advanced hydraulic/mechanical systems
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 2 years of experience with hydraulics, hydraulic circuits, hydraulic schematics
What we can offer to you:
• Excellent working environment – 5 weeks of vacation, annual bonus, language courses, pension insurance, yoga, table tennis, relax room with massage chair, friendly team and much more
• Quiet location in the green, only 20 min from the Prague center metro station
• Learning & Development - we invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University (on-site in Prague)
• Unique career development in various industrial sectors in Prague and international Eaton locations
• Team of professionals, opportunity to learn new technologies.
• Being close to other hydraulic or electrical projects.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Vladimir and Eaton's hiring team
The Eaton European Innovation Center (EEIC) offers an exciting, engaging, and fun environment for creative engineers who are looking for great learning, advancement, and technology leadership opportunities in a broad range of technological fields and in an highly diverse team of researchers and engineers.
With almost 120 employees we are a vibrant Engineering and Innovation Center for electrical, vehicle, hydraulic, and aerospace applications for the region focus on businesses in Europe, Middle-East & Africa.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No