2. Deploy and maintain the requirements of: ISO 9000, MESH, ELSS to all new supervisors.
3. Planning, control and verification of Customer Service policies.
4. Manage and control Scrap cost, Cost per Poles and Employee over Time.
5. Provide support against labor conflicts that afflict hourly employees.
6. Coordination of process and efforts needed to achieve objectives at a 100%.
7. Responsible to verify and balance the 1st. Shift manufacturing report against the 2nd. Shift.
8. Identify, verify and correct problems that affect production lines under his/her supervision.
9. Verify and control production lines SET UP, production efficiency, process flow and the Shipped per Day Breaker Report.
10. Control and report the Headcount of the production lines according to the Man Load established by the Engineering Department.
11. Verify that monthly results on Load Performance, Fill Rate, Non – Stock on Time Performance, Scrap Reduction, Over Time are according to objectives.
12. Supervises, follow up and coaching the Production Supervisor under his/her responsibility.
13. Maintaining Lean, Mesh, EQS, EBE requirements.
Qualifications• Bachelor’s degree on industrial, electrical or electromechanical engineering, or other related science
a. Preferable Post grade degree in Quality, Productivity, engineering or others related science.
• Minimum experience of 5-7 years in similar positions
• Full Bilingual (English / Spanish)
• PC knowledge: Microsoft Office, Minitab, Access, and AS400
• Knowledge: Lean Tools, 6 Sigma and SPC
• ISO 9000 Internal Auditor (Lead Auditor is a plus)
• Pro-Launch tools (preferably)
• Competencies: Builds Organizational Capability, Thinks and Acts Strategically, Gets Results
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG RWDD Residential Wiring Devices Div
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time