Main missions :- Perform calibration and monitoring of welding stations and heat treatment furnaces
- Define the calibration requirements of the metrology means of the site
- Analyze the reports and pronounce the validation of the equipments
- Study and deploy the internalization of calibrations of simple measuring devices
- Analyze the capability of control processes in partnership with the Manufacturing Engineering Engineers
- Perform work instructions (control procedures, TPM workshop equipment)
- Perform measurement programs on automatic control equipment (three-dimensional measuring machine, shape meter)
- Respect and take into account the Safety rules
Education : Bac + 2 / + 3 (BTS, DUT, License)
Experience : you have at least a first successful experience on an equivalent position (3 years minimum).
You are rigorous, organized and have:
- a pronounced taste and a curiosity for the technique.
- skills in metrology
- theoretical and practical knowledge on the use of electrical measuring means (oscilloscope, ammeter, multimeter, ...)
- a writing ability of work instructions
- an analytical capacity
The following knowledge would be a plus:
- Aviation industry and Quality requirements (ISO 9001, AS 9100).
- Welding process and heat treatment
- Use of three-dimensional control equipment
- Use of statistical tools (MINITAB, ...)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No