EWS Channel Sales Manager
EWS Channel Sales Engineer
Location: Centre of Italy
The primary function of the Channel Sales Engineer Electrical Wholesalers is working with the regional sales organization
Electrical Wholesalers to drive profitable growth through coordinated sales activities with relevant channel partners. He/
She will work with the central channel sales team to ensure the full implementation of central channel partner programs.
· Develop, drive and implement channel activity for selected groups of channel partners.
· Develop and manage the sales plan for specific channels.
· Implement channel campaigns to expand market share and pursue aggressive growth targets.
· Gather product and channel insights.
· Work with central sales team to support sales grow and event activities.
· Provide recommendations to drive market share.
· Oversee day to day channel operations.
· Manage changing and differing country priorities that impact channel sales.
University degree and experience in Electrical Wholesales market.
· Proven track record in creative project planning, project management and working under deadlines.
· Strong campaign management experience across multiple territories.
· Experience in partner program management, focus on sales, lead generation and ROI responsibility highly desired.
· Experience working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
· Experience of working in B2B sales and business development.
· Strong organizational and project management skills.
· People management skills both direct and indirect.
· Creative approach to problem solving.
· Good numeracy skills including a knowledge of reporting.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time