On Site Coordinator
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Working at our contractor’s production site in Mezőtúr, Hungary, and reporting to the Procurement and Logistics Manager in Germany, you will be responsible for supporting the processes of production, supply chain, supplier development and quality assurance of Eaton's German plants at Hungarian suppliers. In addition, you will contribute extensively to the development of existing processes and conduct training courses for the contractors.
In this role, you will directly impact the performance measures listed below and the customer satisfaction indicators:
- On Time delivery /Stock Fill rate
- Supplier DPPM
- Inventory Management
On Site Coordinator
Your key deliverables:
- Act as Coordinator between the Hungarian supplier and internal functions/plants in Eaton Germany (engineering, plants, operations) to clarify requirements, eliminate confusions and improve definition of requirements
- Support collaboration, problem solving and mediation between supplier and Eaton Germany departments (engineering, plant teams)
- Track information about open orders and unsubscribe orders and support the operation of the German SCM department
- Promote the daily production process
- Check the accuracy of stock levels and material movements
- Prepare the daily / monthly / quarterly and annual reports for the management team
- Continuous development of production and logistics processes
- Train the contractor’s employees in Hungary on site by Transfer Projects
Supporting the introduction of a TPM system for production facilities installed on the supplier
- Monitor and track the SAP related information, including: Orders on Hand Situation, Backlog and Backorders
- Educated at Bachelor degree in technical or logistics field?
- Possessing relevant professional experience in supply chain/logistics, in a manufacturing environment?
- Having a solid expertise in suppliers’ development and preferably, exposure to Quality Tools/ Supplier or customer quality processes?
- Knowledgeable of setting up production planning systems?
- Having a fair understanding of Manufacturing Processes and manufacturing equipment?
- Ready and able to work independently with minimum supervision?
- Adaptable and resilient to constant changes in job duties, priorities and the internal/external business and regulatory environment?
- Possessing excellent IT skills (Excel, ERP systems) and the ability to communicate at all levels, as well as manage large amounts of complex data?
- A recognized expert supporting, training and coaching colleagues cross function and business in the use of SAP and Inventory Tools?
- Familiar with Continuous Improvement Framework and tools?
- Fluent in German and Hungarian? English language at medium level is preferred.
What Eaton offers?
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
(Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening. – if applicable)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time