Regional Account Manager - Lighting (Kent, East Sussex, South)
Location: Kent, East Sussex, South
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As the Regional Account Manager-Lighting, you will be reporting to and working closely with the Regional Sales Manager in order to secure project sales from regional M&E contractors for mains and emergency lighting products and central battery systems. As well as developing a network directly with your assigned contractors you will also leverage electrical wholesaler relationships to open up additional opportunities. The position is also responsible for working effectively with Business Development Managers in the Lighting Projects team to ensure close communication and success in effective transactional duties.
Your key deliverables:
- Supporting the Regional Sales Manager in the execution and development of an agreed strategy for sales
- Achieving sales targets and margin level
- Ensuring the support of growth within the region
- Continuously monitoring and improving the conversion rate of quotes to orders for the region
- Introducing the full product portfolio to provide a solution of products
- Developing business/social relationships with target Regional contractors at all levels throughout their organisation in order to gain and develop opportunities through to and including the order stage
- Developing and maintaining a relationship with key business influencers within the Regional customer base, eg; Head Offices, associated Site Offices of Regional contractors, from M.D. Procurement Director, Project Director down to the Project Manager/Engineer
- Assisting in the Co-ordination of the team’s activities with the other sales teams and internal departments
- Understanding the products and their competitive position in the region and communicate the customer’s satisfaction and/or needs
- Understanding of appropriate customer service systems and commitment to executing them.
- Providing upper management with useful market information monthly, including business conditions, results achieved, and actions planned
- Maintaining all company documentation, including expenses, project tracking system and all other administration required by the company to be carried out
Do you have:
- Degree Level education or equivalent, preferably engineering or business related
- Proven track record in sales roles
- Good communication skills, ability to plan, organise and prioritise
- Knowledge of Emergency Lighting and Central Battery Units
- Good communicator, able to work well with others, able to plan, organise and prioritise
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time