R&D Firmware Summer Trainee
- You have completed your basic Electrical Engineering courses
- You have experience with programming in C and/or C++
- You are interested in electronics and coding
- You are proficient in English
- The following would be an advantage:
- Knowledge of embedded systems
- Knowledge of other languages such as Python
- Electronics and coding as a hobby
What we offer:
Fill out an application on our careers website if this summer job opportunity seems like a good fit for you.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PQED Power Quality Division EMEA
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No