Order Management Specialist (Global Export- CEE)
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Immediate and accurate reaction to requests coming from CEE sales organizations connected to their orders.
Creation of order documents within sales organization CEE and or related to supply from CEE countries.
· Creates and administrates IC sales orders within sales organization in CEE countries.
· Reviews ad corrects IDocs and releases sales orders.
· Administrates external sales orders per request of country sales organization
· Creates returns requisitions for debit notes and credit notes
· Checks completeness of orders and delivery dates confirmation
· Solves requests for speeding up and cancellations
· Regular check of product availabilty and follow stockign policies
· Performs other tasks according to company requirements and instruction of direct or functional manager
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from an accredited institution or equivalent professional degree
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Slovak or Czech language capabilities are a plus
- Professional experience in order and export management
- Good to have: In depth knowledge of computerized order management processes, SAP and/or ORACLE BPCS, CRM or similar experiences,
- Proficient in creative problem solving, conflict resolution, and managing priorities.
- Strong analytical skills required to enter, document and manage orders and customer issues.
- Strong Customer Service Skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of an assignment and customer satisfaction.
- Adapting and driving change and process improvements.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer)
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time