Analyst- Pricing Operations
Job Title: Analyst-Pricing Operations
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Analyst-Pricing Operations in Eaton’s Sales and Marketing Center, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role will be responsible for working with stakeholders to perform following activities for Electrical Crouse-Hinds business of Eaton:
1. Review and approve quoted prices based on the guidelines with accountability for attaining price appreciation and profitability targets
2. Work with the Crouse-Hinds North America strategic team to execute ‘Crouse-Hinds’ North America pricing strategy and tactical price plans
3. Extract, consolidate and utilize the data for execution of pricing reports and analysis
4. Develop an understanding of variable aspects of pricing across the region by geographic, customer type, products, market/application, or other defined parameters.
5. Learn and apply knowledge of Crouse - Hinds products, customers, prices, and processes in taking continuous improvement initiatives to enhance the effectivity of the processes
Your essential responsibilities:
- Work with Crouse-Hinds team to support region(s) price operations including daily analysis, review and approval of quoted product pricing
- Prepare and update SOP, reports and ensure processes and policies are adhered to and objectives are being realized
- Utilize and follow a consistent methodology for analyzing and reviewing quoted pricing, providing approval and feedback on quotes in a timely manner that meets the service level targets of the organization
- Perform and assist in pricing analysis as needed that aids in managing price, overall profitability and execution of growth strategies
- Ad hoc pricing analysis and reporting, as required
If you are:
· BBA / B.Sc. – Mathematics/ B.Com/ Bachelor in Economic with 5-7 Years of related experience. MBA Marketing/Finance specialization with 3-5 years exp. preferred.
· Knowledge of MS Excel and Access.
· Experience in interpreting a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or graphical form.
· An understanding of costing concepts and terminology.
· Mathematical Apptitude and Understanding of Statistical Analysis and methodologies
· Drive for Results - Should be able to drive things on their own. Is able to focus on what is important and create a sense of urgency while successfully managing multiple priorities.
· Business Acumen - Knowledgeable in current policies, practices, technology and information affecting business and organization. Should posses good understanding of Eaton businesses.
· Problem Solving and Decision Quality - Looks beyond the obvious, see hidden problems and doesn't stop at the first answers
· Dealing with Ambiguity - Decide and act without having the total picture/complete information.
· Comfortably handle risk and uncertainty. Not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning.
· Planning - Develops schedules and task assignments. Anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks. Measures performance against goals.
· Peer Relationship - Solve problems with peers with a minimum of noise. Should guide peers in achieving their goals. Empowers others
· Customer Focus - Develop relationship and engagement with stakeholders andd gain their trust and respect. Providing meaningful solutions, develop customer centric strategy
· Culture - Drive Eaton's values and culture within and outside team
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time