Sales Manager - Power Quality - Kuwait
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Sales Manager – Power Quality, you will be responsible for the development of the Eaton PQ Project and Distribution Sales in Kuwait. You will build and strengthen business relationships with key partner organizations. You will ensure Eaton has the proper and scalable route to market. You will meet or exceed sales revenue and profitability targets, and customer satisfaction.
Your key deliverables:
- Meet regional sales target assigned for Kuwait
- Engage Systems Integrators (Critical Power, ELV), IT VARs and Electrical Contractors to sell into assigned segments
- Promote Data Center solutions to Coloc, Consultants, and End users
- Prescribe Eaton’s UPS and Data Center solutions through Consultants and End Users
- Obtain consultant approvals for UPS and Data Center projects
- Achieve sales goals by effective use of CRM tool for project pipeline management
- Maintain cordial relationship and support Eaton project partners to achieve set business goals
- Provide accurate sales forecast and market feedback regularly to the Sales Leader
- Enhance customer experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in working in sales of Power Quality products, mainly UPS
- Extensive knowledge and experience relating to projects management in Power Quality area (mainly UPS), either as part of an MNC or a distributor/reseller in Kuwait
- Excellent channel and partnership management skills with both internal and external stakeholders, ability to drive business collaboration with partners.
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Permanent contract in fast growing global company
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Middle East
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time