Eaton’s Power Systems division is currently seeking a Training Manager to join our team. This position will be located in our Waukesha, Wi. location.
The Training Manager role is primarily focused on the successful onboarding, development, and preparation of employees to effectively become a member of the Badger Drive team. The Training Manager will develop sustainable programs and processes that enhance employees’ skills, performance, productivity, and quality of work. The Training Manager will utilize a continuous improvement mindset to incorporate new processes and technologies into the Badger Drive program to drive improvement to the plant’s employee engagement, as well as Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost metrics. This position reports to the Human Resources Manager.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Five years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must be legally authorized to
work in the United States without company sponsorship
- BS degree in education, human resources, or engineering
- Three years of work in a Training Development/Coordination role in manufacturing plant
- Experience in the field of Electrical Utilities or electrical component manufacturing
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, video-based training, virtual simulations, etc.)
- Has working knowledge of three phase transformer/Eaton products, customers, sales processes, systems, and ability to train in them if required.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time