HR Corporate Manager
- Culture and Organization Effectiveness – Understand the business strategy and identify opportunities to improve organizational capability within the functional areas and drive culture change to align the organization with the strategy. Must have the ability to diagnose gaps between current and desired organization performance and deploy actions to resolve gap, including organization redesign, process change, coaching and training. Ensure organization practices align with the Eaton Philosophy.
- Assessment and Selection – Ability to assess and select top talent in a timely manner while utilizing Eaton staffing center resources and partnering with hiring managers. Develop and analyze metrics that measure the success of staffing efforts, build leadership and organizational capability across all functional areas
- Performance Management: Through the performance management system (APEX) assure that annual employee job performance assessments are conducted. This includes the annual goal setting process, the annual assessment process and periodic feedback sessions that strive to raise the performance bar in the organization. Provide coaching and consulting to business leaders on effective performance management intervention.
- Coaching, consulting and facilitating – Provides advanced coaching, consulting and facilitation to leaders. Provide guidance and direction on complex business and HR issues. Understand how to manage information, balancing confidentiality with business needs and know when to communicate information upward.
- Compensation: Administer compensation programs to assure competitive pay practices through systems that strive to reward superior employee performance.
- Employee Communications: Advocate employee communications processes that inform employees as well as to assure two way communications between employees and management
- Training and Development: Manage these processes to facilitate employee development aimed at building core competencies in the area.
- Supervises the maintenance of the human resources information system for this site and ensure data integrity.
- Helps the business ensure succession for critical roles in the organization
- Establishes talent development strategies for the business and leads the development of "talent culture"
- Effectively coaches leaders on performance, development and succession issues.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or organization psychology from an accredited institution
Preferred: Masters Degree in Business, Human Resource Management, or Industrial & Labor Relations
- At least 2 years experience leading the HR function (staff level position) in a large plant (300+ employees)
• 5 years progressive Human Resources experience with at least one year managing people
- Eaton Philosophy & Culture, Labor Relations, Compensation, OD, Assessment & Selection
- • Leadership
• Get results by incluencing others
• Business processes acuemen
• Strong presentation skills
• Ability to coach managerial /supervisor positions
• Program development and deployment skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Latin America
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time