Working for Marata Vision as an experienced sales professional within the UK CI markets you will be required to develop sales opportunities and support our expanding client base with our existing portfolio of brands.
The essential functions of the role include:
• Support the Sales Manager in the execution and development of an agreed strategy for sales.
• Achieve a set sales target .
• Ensure the support of growth within the region.
• Provide necessary quotations along with schematic drawings in a timely, professional manor.
• Understands major competitor’s tactics, organization, distribution, strategy and pricing.
• Providing Sales Manager with useful market information monthly, including business conditions, results achieved and actions planned.
Degree Level or equivalent, or proven industry experience.
Proven track record in sales roles within the UK CI residential market
Superior knowledge of sales techniques, customers, and customer relations
Field sales experience
Drive and determination to achieve results
Strong interpersonal skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time