Lean Manufacturing Coordinator
Eaton’s Filtration Division is currently seeking a Lean Manufacturing Coordinator to join our team. This position is based at our Reynosa facility.
The Lean Manufacturing Coordinator is responsible to coordinate and manage the Lean Manufacturing activities at Plant level, lead and support several significant manufacturing engineering activities focused on continuous improvement, lead a manufacturing planning activity through the product development/launch cycle, lead cross-functional teams in lean and process improvement initiatives, establish strategies to meet Corporative Lean and Six Sigma goals and programs, train, coach or mentor others in Lean Manufacturing initiatives. Implement ELSS, productivity and cost outs.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will evaluate current state of Lean implementation against Eaton Lean System scoring criteria
- You will develop and implement a plan to advance lean implementation to meet Eaton Lean System scoring expectations
- Train, facilitate and apply the concepts of Lean Manufacturing in production and support areas.
- Train, facilitate and apply value stream mapping techniques across all product lines.
- Train, facilitate and apply kaizen events in all areas of the organization
- Facilitate, coordinate and drive the 5s work culture throughout the organization
- Lead and promote the ideas program in production and support areas
- BS in Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Industrial Engineering required.
- Lean Manufacturing Expert
- Effective communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Fully bilingual (Spanish/English)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Operational Excellence
Region: Latin America
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time