Fuel Pump Packer
The Fuel and Motion Control Systems Division of Eaton’s Aerospace Group has an opening for a Fuel Pump Packer. This position is on 1st Shift, and is based in Euclid, OH.
The Euclid facility has approximately 400 employees and is a leader in the design, development, manufacture and delivery of Aerospace Fuel Pumping components, systems and services to the global aftermarket and OEM markets.
- Perform packaging and material movement activities.
- Perform visual and dimensional inspections and maintain accurate documentation on a variety of parts in accordance with ANSI Y14-5 and the certified operator program.
- Assistance may be given to other operators on proper operational procedures.
- Perform 5S and other job related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- You will perform Pump Packaging and Material Handling.
- You will maintain all required logs, documents, and records as required by the certified operator program.
- You will visually inspect all assembled units to detect any irregularities.
- You will move material within the cell.
- You will perform minor equipment maintenance.
- You will perform more than one operation at a time as directed by the supervisor.
- You will perform burr work internal to the cycle as needed.
- You will perform such activities as checking incoming parts against bills of material.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Must reside within a 50 mile radius of work location; no relocation benefit is provided.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Minimum six (6) months experience in mechanical or electrical assemblies.
- Complete an Eaton approved training program within 120 days.
- Become a Certified Operator within 40 days of becoming active on the code.
- Pass an Eaton vision test.
- Team player attitude demonstrated in boss and peer relationships in a diverse environment
- Strong work ethic demonstrated through action orientation and a drive to achieve results
- Proficient writing skills and ability to comprehend detailed written instructions
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No